1. Questionnaires are a good source of primary research because you find out what they know.
2. Internet is also a good source of secondary research because you can find out what others may know plus more.
3. Books are a good source of Secondary information because you can read diaries about what people actually went through.
4. E-resources Is a good source of secondary information because its not hard to use you can get to what you want quickly.
1. Questionnaires sometimes are not useful because the person filling it out could write false information.
2. The Internet sometimes contains false information because anyone can post something on the net.
4. E-resources can also not be useful because it may not always have what you want.